We believe the best kind of training is both fun and interactive, as well as tailored to the task (and student) at hand.
That’s why our bespoke multimedia training solutions are designed with your business in mind. We teach company owners of all levels the finer points of retail analytics, finance, and management; and we teach their employees how to maximise sales, connect with customers, and excel at everything else in between.
Many new business owners find there’s more to running a business than they initially thought. We know. We’ve been there ourselves. RDtraining is perfectly positioned to help your business perform that much better.
ViabilitiesBusiness PlanProduct Planning
Job Profiles Store ManagersAssistant Managers and Sales AssociatesInterview Guide and AssessmentsMonthly Performance Management and staff reviewsContractual guidance in compliance with Labour LegislationCode of conduct
Introduction to Shop-fittersIntroduction to Point of Sale SupplierHierarchy build up for reporting purposesProcess & Procedure (Stock Management, HR Process & Procedure, Store Rules)Audit documents of Admin and Ops procedures
- Retail Analytics – what to analyse
- Retail KPI’s – which KPI’s should be measured for trading success
- Retail Ratios – what are the most important ratios and how do we calculate them
Finance for retail managers
- Why is it important to understand financial management
- Terminology used in financial management
- Financial Statements
- Financial KPI’s – how do we calculate and measure these KPI’s
- Preparing a Personal Budget